Festivals are meant to be celebrations joy and happiness and wish to everyone . When iam kid I love when festivals comes and I used to get up early and gets ready within half an hour and I really love all festivals among those Krishna Ashtami is one while my kids also loves and when they are little one I decorate my kids in various ways like radha and Krishna they really looked so cute when they were kids.
Coming to the recipe daddojanam is a curd rice which we call in telugu so for Krishnastami I made this curd rice using poha and it is said to be in stories that lord Krishna loves alot , so I tried to make this dish .
Poha : 1 cup
thick curd : 3/4 cup
ginger : 1/8 tsp finely cut into pieces or chop
salt as per needed
oil : 1 tbsp
mustard seeds : 1/4 tsp
cumin seeds : 1/4 tsp
hing : pinch
red chillies : 2 to3
- Wash and rinse poha for one minute and immediately take out from water and keep aside .
- Now in a wide bowl add curd ,salt and add ginger and mix well with spatula .
- Now add rinsed poha into curd mixture and keep aside.
- Take a wide pan and add oil and when oil gets heated add mustard seeds,cumin seeds,red chilles and pinch of hing when its get heated switch off the flame and add this tempered mixture to the curd and mix well.
- poha curd rice is ready .
270 total views, 3 views today