Its been really so long that I have not been in my blog due to my personal commitments and some health issues ,but I really missed my blog and want to do some yummy dishes back ,I made this chicken tikka masala few months back but not posted, so decided to came back with this yummy non veg dish.My kids love chicken and I love to make different types of curries with chicken ,kids love to eat chicken tikka and I usually make tikka for atleast once in fiftten days, I have some leftover chicken tikka so made this chicken tikka masala this curry taste best with roti or naan ,and Iam sure you also love this yummy curry.In my previous post I made chicken tikka you can find out the recipe by clicking post link.
Chicken tikka : 10 to 15 pieces
onion : 2 large
tomatoes : 2 blanched and pureed into fine paste
cloves : 2
cardamom : 2
cinnamon : 2
bay leaves : 2
butter : 2 tbsp
oil : 2 tbsp
ginger garlic paste : 1 tsp
turmeric powder : 1 /4 tsp
salt : as per needed
red chilli powder : 2 tsp
coriander for garnish: few
water : 1/4 cup
- Make chicken tikka and keep aside.
- Heat a pan and add both butter and oil let them heat ,meanwhile make onion paste and tomato puree and keep aside.
- Add cloves,cardamom,cinnamon and bay leaves ,when they gets heated add onion paste and tomato puree and turmeric and stir well.
- After few minutes when onion paste comes closer add salt and red chilli powder and stir well.
- Add some water and cook for few minutes when it comes get closer add grilled chicken pieces and cook for few minutes and stir well, after five minutes switch off the flame and serve along with roti or naan.
1,644 total views, 3 views today