It is the season for fresh cranberries and oranges ,I want to try this recipe from so many days and market is flooded with a bunch of oranges so just made this cranberry orange muffins for my kids.
Its been a lot of days that I have not been baking any cakes or cookies from so many days, so here I am with this cranberry orange muffins. I made these muffins with dried cranberries because we don’t get fresh cranberries here in Hyderabad.
The tangy flavour of oranges and tart of cranberries gives a unique flavour and taste to this muffins.
Butter : 1/2 cup
Orange zest : 2 tsp
sugar : 3/4 cup
vanilla essence : 1 tsp
f lour : 2 cups
baking powder: 2 tsp
buttermilk : 1/2 cup
dried cranberries : 1 cup
- Cream the butter with orange
zest and3/4 cup of sugar until light and fluffy.
- Pre-heat the oven at 180 c.
- Add the egg and vanilla and beat until well combined.
- In a separate bowl whisk the flour
,baking powder this flour mixture to the batter little by little and mix ,add well .
- Fold the dried cranberries into the flour
- Grease a muffin tray and place muffin liners and spoon out the batter into muffin cups
upto3/4 of liners.
- Bake muffins in a pre-heated oven
upto20 minutes the temperature of the oven at 180 c and bake for 20 to 25 minutes. ,put
- When they
gets cooled removefrom the oven and serve as a tea time snack .
8,775 total views, 321 views today